We offer clients staffing services as well as job placement services to applicants looking for present and future employment possibilities. Personal information is also collected in order to assist our candidates in finding positions at Net perform Corp and its clients. This information is gathered on our website, over the phone, and in person.
When you use this website, use our services, visit one of our branch locations, or give us information in any other way, we collect information about you. On the other hand, we acquire data from third-party sources as well.
The following is a list of the types of information we collect when you choose to give it to us:
- Name, phone number, and email address are examples of contact information.
- Your professional history, including your CV, cover letter, and any past employment experience.
- Any job application materials you give, such as the application form, cover letter, and any other documents.
- Your precise physical location.
- Your age, race, and gender are all examples of demographic data. Such information is provided voluntarily and is only used by Net perform Corp to achieve its diversity objectives. Such information is not provided to recruiting managers.
Other information about you has normally collected automatically when you visit our website, and this information is as follows:
- Your IP address
- Your browser and the Operating System details
- All of the actions that you take on this website
We may gather information about you from third-party sources in addition to the information we collect from you.
- Job boards and professional networking sites are examples of third-party websites and services.
- Providers and references should be checked out.
- Sources of business intelligence
Sharing information with third parties
Clients, service providers, associated companies, and other third parties are all given access to personal information.
Collaborating with clients
We may send your résumé, application, and other information to any prospective employer with or without your agreement, on the condition that the prospective employer 1) does not disclose that the job seeker is looking for work, and 2) does not share your personal information with anyone else.
Collaboration with providers of services
Personal information is also shared with service providers, which are companies that assist us in running our business.
Collaboration with third parties
We may share personal information with other parties if we believe it is permissible in our sole discretion:
- To abide by the law.
- To protect Net perform Corp, our users, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- To prevent unlawful, unethical, or legally actionable behavior that we suspect is or may become illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Please be aware that if you make any information available to the public, Net perform Corp will not be held liable for any data theft or leak.
Cookies are used.
The following types of cookies are commonly used by us:
- Preference- These cookies are used to keep track of your choices.
- We also use analytics to track traffic patterns so that we can spot popular content and potential issues.
- We trace all of your activities that we can provide you with a personalized experience. Cookies are also used to test new functionalities.
- Advertising- Cookies help us target advertisements to you both on and off our websites.
Children’s personal space
Individuals who are at least 18 years old are eligible to use Net perform Corp’s services. Net perform Corp is not designed to gather personal data from children under the age of 18. If we learn that you are under the age of 18, we may remove your information without warning.
Modifications to this policy
Detecting and reporting fraudulent activities
Please alert us if you become aware of any potentially fraudulent conduct on our website, in an email, or via text message, so that we can take immediate action.
Please get in touch with us.